Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Strange Viewing Habits


We just finished watching Monday night's Jeopardy. Now I get the Yeopardy comment. And I love it! From now on, in the real world (not the blog world, er, blogosphere) it is Yeopardy to me. That's it. Done.


I also am pretty crazy about Alex mentioning his pick-up truck. When I lived in Indianapolis I totally wanted a pick-up truck. Not because there was farmland all around (it was a full fledged city, even for you non-believers out there, with farmland on the outskirts) but because they were just cool to me back then and now. . . don't ever mention the word pick-up truck to me again. Please.

Lastly, Jeremy and I got Final Yeopardy and none of the contestants did. Things are looking good for Saturday's Brain Bus. Oh yes they are.

4 comments:

Glen said...

Re: Jeremy and I got Final Yeopardy and none of the contestants did. Things are looking good for Saturday's Brain Bus. Oh yes they are.

Hmm, so long as the other 998 punters aren't the same religion as us, you'll be fine. Where is the Brain Bus taking place? New York you say? Should be fine then (good luck!).

Jess Shevitz Rauch said...

so i left some of the info out! big deal! in my humble experiences, a little self-confidence never hurt anyone approaching a bus, especially a brain one.

Glen said...

Agreed. Though I feel a little (fore) sight is the best thing for anyone approaching a (brain) bus...

Liza said...

Jess, we're going to come back from the Brain Bus w/ loads of stuff! In fact, let's take the bus and drive away.