Thursday, March 02, 2006

Quizzes gone wrong


Just a mention on coincidence.

On the very same night that I received my LOWEST SCORE EVER on a school quiz (including nursery, grade, junior and senior high school quizzes), our Tivo didn't live up to its potential. That Tivo and me, we're like two peas in a pod.

To clarify, yes, it is true. . . in my life there was no last night's Jeopardy! None. The blog's purpose blossoms!!


My lowest score ever on a quiz might have been that night with my co-bloggers at The Baggot Inn where we were graced with last place (DEAD LAST) (I don't even have a job). But in that case at least we won a can of Pringles and a JETS jersey looking bottle holder seen posing with the Jeopardy pen.

1 comment:

Liza said...

The pen looks really good w/ the bottle. I wish I still had the pringles.