Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Jeopardy Everywhere....


So I was reading the new Steve Martin book, Born Standing Up and at the endish, he brings up a skit from the 70s...Jeopardy 1999! So, I immediately go to Youtube because...this I gotta see. This is unfortunate-- it was nowhere to be found. Perhaps skits from SNL circa 1976 are not allowed on youtube, just the ones that you can watch, er, like on Saturday. Anyway, if someone can find this and post it or give me details so I can visualize...please do so on this blog. Just a script would be worthy of a post! One line...the contestants...anything.

Thanks all....

1 comment:

ivy said...

Liza...

VIDEO- http://www.truveo.com/Jeopardy-1999/id/1711180273

TRANSCRIPT- http://snltranscripts.jt.org/76/76ejeopardy.phtml

ALSO - skit is on DVD "Saturday Night Live - The Best of Steve Martin"

ALSO - Amazon unbox video download store. [individual episodes $1.99]

FYI: airdate - Oct 23, 1976
Season 2 - episode 5
musical guest - Kinky Friedman

(My life is *so full*)

Enjoy!
love *ivy