Friday, March 16, 2007

This is it!

This is live blogging. . . Category - Women of the 1930s.
1 of the men who shot her realized when he saw her body that she'd often waited on him at a cafe in sallas. Jeremy's guess: Who is Bonnie of Bonnie and Clyde.

(Bonnie Parker - thanks to Anders who doubled his $8000.)
Jamey - also go it right. (and now he too has $16000)
So did Scott!! And he bet so that he also had $16000!! A three way tie! Wow. That is so anti-climatic that I can't even write anymore. Comments?

5 Comments:

At 2:48 AM, Anonymous Ellen said...

I know Scott, so I was hoping the big surprise was that he cleared the entire board. His bet was awfully generous, and I don't know if it'll come back to haunt him on the next show.

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger Jess said...

It's true. He definitely acted as the Good Samaritan. I wonder if he thought - "Hey, I can beat these guys so why not have them come back again so I can win more money instead of facing two unknowns and possibly two better players?!" An interesting layer to the Final Jeopardy! strategy and the plot thickens. . .

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Liza said...

so does anyone win any money?
keep me posted about monday!

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger Jess said...

That's the beauty of it, little sis. It's my understanding that they all keep their winnings from Friday. They are all winners! Aw.

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger Bill Braine said...

Here it comes from the champ's own mouth.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home