Friday, March 16, 2007

This is it!

This is live blogging. . . Category - Women of the 1930s.
1 of the men who shot her realized when he saw her body that she'd often waited on him at a cafe in sallas. Jeremy's guess: Who is Bonnie of Bonnie and Clyde.

(Bonnie Parker - thanks to Anders who doubled his $8000.)
Jamey - also go it right. (and now he too has $16000)
So did Scott!! And he bet so that he also had $16000!! A three way tie! Wow. That is so anti-climatic that I can't even write anymore. Comments?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know Scott, so I was hoping the big surprise was that he cleared the entire board. His bet was awfully generous, and I don't know if it'll come back to haunt him on the next show.

Jess Shevitz Rauch said...

It's true. He definitely acted as the Good Samaritan. I wonder if he thought - "Hey, I can beat these guys so why not have them come back again so I can win more money instead of facing two unknowns and possibly two better players?!" An interesting layer to the Final Jeopardy! strategy and the plot thickens. . .

Liza said...

so does anyone win any money?
keep me posted about monday!

Jess Shevitz Rauch said...

That's the beauty of it, little sis. It's my understanding that they all keep their winnings from Friday. They are all winners! Aw.

Bill Braine said...

Here it comes from the champ's own mouth.